Thursday 2 February 2012

Business cards of my very own

A very exciting thing happened this morning. I was quietly sitting eating breakfast and watching the news ....and then jumped out my skin when I heard a huge bang at the front door. Wondering what on earth had just happened I went to have a look and spotted the 'MOO' sticker on a little box that had just plopped through the letter box.



Woo hoo...my business cards had arrived! I had chosen 5 different images of various habdash bits and bobs that I had lying around to go on the back, so could't wait to see how they had turned out. I'm really pleased with them, it seems so official to finally have 'business cards'! So now I can give my details to other peeps on something thats worth keeping, instead of a quick note on a bit of paper. They are not the final thing though...just something to keep me going until we finalise our logo and branding...so watch this space!




I even got a little box to keep them safe in - love it!

2 comments:

  1. Great business cards. It is the best feeling when you see them for the first time. I enjoyed visiting you website, another one to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie, thanks for the follow, and welcome to the world of blogging!! I've added you to my google reader so I can keep up to date on your blog...good luck with it all!

      Delete