Wednesday 25 January 2012

My favourite shops in Buenos Aires - Part 1

Now that I'm in the process of planning my own business venture into the crafty creative world I'm finding I look at things in a whole new light and try to take inspiration wherever I can. At the end of my South American adventure I was surprised to see so many really beautiful shops in Buenos Aires. I managed to take lots of pictures and thought I'd share some of my favourite shops with you. Its places like these that get me so exited about planning the lay out of my own shop and studio. 


The first place is called Casa Chic and is actually a hotel which has a 'rustic chic' boutique on the ground floor. The place smells divine...has funky chilled out music in the background and has the most gorgeous displays which feast the eyes with all things chic. At first it did seem a little like visual overload as there was so much packed in there...but everything piece from the clothes to the home accessories as lovely. 




crochet throws...embroidered cushions with cute trim

wire coat hangers spruced up with chunky wooden beads

I love to store all me spare linen in a cabinet like this one!


Corridor with view to outdoor courtyard, splitting up the two main areas of the shop

LOVE the tiled flooring!

an interesting take on the bunting craze that seems to be everywhere, rags of fabric tied onto old rope

What a gorgeous front door

I like the idea of using old crate for display and mini chalkboards for prices
Stay tuned for tomorrows part 2 where I show you a peek at the inside of THE funkiest shop in Buenos Aires...Cualquier Verdura in San Telmo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment