Saturday 14 January 2012

Back to reality

After 7 weeks of adventure in South America I made it safely back to the UK on Thursday. Now that I've waded through all the laundry, hovered up all the dust, stocked up the fridge and chucked out all the junk mail I finally feel ready to get stuck into my new full time creative life! 


Before I left for my travels I resigned from my day job as a physiotherapist and now a completely new adventure begins. I am planning on opening a beautiful fabric and haberdashery shop in Moseley, Birmingham in an amazing old mock tudor building that I will bring back to life again! 


The building has been vacant for over 6 years and previously used as a boys club since the 1920's. As soon as the council grant up planning permission the site will once again be a hive of activity as we renovate the building and turn it into an exciting creative hub


As well as a selection of gorgeous fabrics, trims, buttons and other craft supplies we will offer a fantastic range of classes and workshops so we can spread the crafty handmade bug.  


So stay tuned to my blog or follow me on twitter for all the latest updates on how the business plans are coming along as well as snap shots of of my South American adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment